Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh no I'm injured!!

Yes, that's right... Majorly pulled muscle in my right leg, I think my hamstring. OY I hurt it last week and have tried to rest it. Today a friend lent me her foam roller which feels amazing and I have been instructed to ice, ibuprofen and stretch. Which I do, a lot. I'm grateful for the loving and gentle support of Lizzie and everyone who remind me that I can't do my best if I'm not at my best. Love you guys!
So I am resting, stretching, doing a little yoga... No biking or running for the time being. I feel like a frwaking delicate flower so I'm not even weight training or anything but right now I am feeling both defiant and like I can't bother. Let's just say I haven't been in the best of moods the past few days...

But the marathon is in eight days! I can do it and I will do it! I have stronger legs than ever before so here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment